Here we are again! It's been a while since I've reviewed and given away a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins. You guys, I LOVE these shoes. I'm so obsessed with them. My bank account (and probably husband) does not appreciate my obsession with them, but they are the cutest, softest shoes for my babies!
So you're probably wondering, "WHY IN THE WORLD IS ANYONE OBSESSED WITH $$$ BABY SHOES?" You probably think I'm loaded and buy frivolous crap because I can. Or maybe you think I suffer from FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) and just have to have the latest baby trends for my kids. Ok, ok, so maybe I sometimes suffer from FOMO, but I'm definitely not made of money. I pinch my pennies and might be one of the most frugal spenders around (thank you, mom!) and that is why I buy Freshly Picked. I save my pennies so I can buy my babies quality shoes that I know will last through crawling, learning to walk, and learning to run. You guys, there are so, so many reasons why I love these shoes. Here are just a few reasons:
- They are SO SOFT. Not just to the touch, but they aren't a stiff type of leather. They are super gentle on little baby feet.
- They fit and stay on fat baby feet (and skinny baby feet too)! CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH!
- They are the absolute perfect shoe for a little one learning to walk. They are thick enough to protect their feet, but soft enough to allow them to learn to use their feet properly.
- They are insanely durable. My boy wore his eeeverywhere. Through puddles, in mud, on rough concrete--you name it, he wore it there. After about 6 months of hard (and I mean hard) use, he got a little hole by his toe. That's amazing!
- In my experience, they stretch! My kids have gotten their shoes wet and that has helped the shoe stretch as their feet have grown. My son's first pair of moccasins lasted him from about 6 months to roughly 15 months.
- FP offers various styles of shoes at different price points. She has moccasins, Mary Janes, soon-to-release sandals, and hard soles. She also recently introduced a collection that are only $45!! AND she offers a killer sale twice a year so you can get them for even less if you're on a tight budget (*ahem* ME!).
- Susan Peterson is one of the most generous and accessible CEO's I've known. And their customer service is amazing! Staying a loyal FP customer isn't hard--they create such a positive experience!
Anyway, I could go on, and on, and on! I love Freshly Picked moccasins! And I'm offering a giveaway to one lucky winner over on my instagram account. Go check it out! I'd love to offer a pair to you (did you know I got my very first pair of FP moccs from a giveaway? I was hooked after that first pair, and one of the reasons why I love offering this kind of giveaway to my followers!).